Professional Cosmetic Sales Representative
Kalahari Style, Johannesburg
|Our successful cosmetics company is growing and looking for an experienced Sales Representative.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, self-starter and independent individual with a passion for hands-on area management.
- Working 40 hrs each week Tuesday – Saturday.
- Grow and maintain relationships with Beauty Salons/Retail Distributors.
- Get sales figures from the clients.
- Arrange presentations.
- Negotiate and place displays in the stores.
- Discover and exploit opportunities for the brand.
- Set agenda to ensure 100% availability of our products on shelf.
- Use knowledge and experience gained to create a plan (with support from line manager) to drive sales within the target stores.
- MUST – organize Beauty Days on and personally work with the team on the floor during these events.
- Train client employees and strengthen the relationship between the company/brand and distributors.
Have a positive "can-do approach" managing relationships and expectations.
- Thrive on working to surpass targets.
- Enjoy being out on the road and working independently.
- Be able to manage your time to meet required deadlines.
- Work as part of a wider team to drive business success.
- Put the customers’ needs at the centre of everything you do.
- Be comfortable and confident using and demonstrating the skin care products.
- Be a “people person” - an outgoing, sociable person with good communication skills.
- Have valid driving license.
Job Type: Full-time
Please review all application instructions before applying: in the event that you are interested then please forward your detailed CV with contactable references to: